A New England based major catalog and ecommerce brand is seeking a Catalog Marketing Manger to play a critical role in the strategic planning and implementation of marketing initiatives including catalog planning and database development.
- A highly visible role, requiring strong business presence in interacting with senior leadership, and influence in guiding strategic decision making on catalog marketing plans and initiatives.
- In addition, the scope of the role includes campaign and database management, as well as list processing. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of processes, tools, initiatives, and technology required to deliver on marketing goals and plans.
- Direct the activities of the catalog planning and marketing operations team, and work across the organization to support strategic business needs while enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs, and infrastructure.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate exceptional collaboration skills, detail-orientation, results-driven, strong managerial, organizational and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in information sciences, business, marketing, or another analytical major,
- 7+ years business experience,
- 4+ years of direct, hands-on catalog circulation experience,
- Experience managing all aspects of the: (1) Circulation planning of a catalog through both RFM and modeling; and (2) Circulation test design, implementation, and interpretation, strong financial, mathematical, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional spreadsheet capabilities, Ability to succeed in an environment with multiple projects, Fluent in a P&L, high degree of accuracy.