Creative Director – Digital
Leader of the team that creates and maintains Coldwater Creek’s digital creative style and execution. Develop, lead and maintain creative conceptualization, branding and production/execution of all direct digital communication to our customers.
Projects will include:
- Website creative for homepage, category pages, landing pages, product pages, emails, online banner advertising, social media pages and graphics, trigger communications and creative support for all other digital customer messaging.
- Develop and maintain efficient and effective digital creative processes and schedules and ensure that all projects meet those production deadlines/schedules.
- Create and manage the annual budget for the Digital Creative Department.
The Creative Director – Digital will help build the digital team, instrumental in the hiring and training of internal personnel.
- Manage Digital Art Director(s), Graphic Designer(s), photographers, illustrators and freelance creative as needed.
- Works collaboratively with Creative Department peers and leaders, Merchandising and Marketing teams to create the most effective online presence possible.
We are looking for an energetic team player who wants to help us build a great digital experience for our customers while contributing—through leadership and example—to a positive company culture.
This person will also be a thoughtful leader who will serve as the primary subject matter expert on digital creative and the point of contact for meetings with creative, marketing, merchandising, etc. as campaigns are formulated. Other duties as assigned by Vice President Creative.
Qualifications and Position requirements:
- BA or BS in Marketing or Design preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years direct to consumer marketing and advertising with a heavy focus on digital marketing and advertising.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years as a manager of a marketing, creative or advertising team.
- Keen working knowledge of the digital space and digital media, including development of wireframes, webpage design, email, social media, online advertising and digital customer interaction.
- Ability and desire to coach and develop a digital creative team
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills and demonstrates teamwork by prompting others to contribute knowledge and information to assist the team.
- Resolves any interpersonal issues arising that may jeopardize team success and the ability to mentor by sharing knowledge and wisdom in a manner that coaches and develops your team.