A New England based major catalog and ecommerce brand is seeking an Email Marketing Manager, will develop, implement and analyze marketing strategies to support ecommerce sales and traffic goals with a primary focus on email and social media programs.
- Managing email marketing, social media strategy and execution, to achieve revenue, market share, file size and profitability goals of Brand.
- Lead all aspects of email operations from start to finish including analysis of the email program. Serve as the expert in email list selection process to ensure that we are best leveraging our email list and customer data to maximize strategy and effectiveness of the email program.
- This role requires strong hands-on experience in day-to-day email execution and is very detail oriented. Lead social media planning and execution across all owned social media channels, manage programming, publishing, copywriting, community management, campaign management, reporting, and provide general support for social media initiatives.
- Develop seasonal, monthly and daily content. Create social/digital content and oversee the writing of all creative briefs and management of the creative process from concept through execution.
- Support overall campaign process and plans and integrate with site merchandising and other ecommerce marketing functions, recap and analyze program results for shared learning and future planning, build solid relationships with cross-functional teams and external business partners, effectively manage Marketing Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field,
- 3+ years of email marketing management,
- 3+ years of experience in social media management,
- 2+ years of consumer marketing for ecommerce retailer required, solid writing, communication and analytical skills.
Excellent organizational planning, multi-tasking and follow-through abilities, as well as acute attention to detail, Strong communication skills, ability to work effectively across channel divisions and the ability to prioritize work effectively and independently.