Senior Forecast and Analytics Manager
This role will provide the foundation for actionable insights into customer behavior through evolution of reporting infrastructure, allowing for tactical strategies to drive sales and profit. They will assist with customer segmentation, execution of campaign workflows and development of standardized reports in the marketing database. In addition, they will assist in circulation execution, sales planning and investment strategy for setting short and long term goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Database and Reporting:
- Support database project manager to develop framework and methodology for database analytics using a 3rd party analytic tool.
- Drive critical business insights through thoughtful analytics and reporting, providing visibility into customer beahviors.
- Possess the curiosity to understand the data and present actionable findings.
- Provide foundation / structure for marketing campaign analytics (both print and digital), reporting on key business KPIs from large data sets.
- Support database project manager in user acceptance testing of new database implementation.
- Ensure database improvements and changes are correctly incorporated into existing campaigns tables and reports.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as business dictates.
- campaign management:
- Work proactively with Senior Circulation Manager to improve segmentation workflow in campaign management tool. Optimize productivity, reduce campaign time and enhance overall results.
- Support Senior Circulation Manager with day to day processes for Catalog mailings and Direct Mail campaigns.
- 4 Year undergraduate degree required
- 4+ years in Analytics/Reporting or Customer Relationship Marketing role
- Experience using 3rd party reporting tool such as Tableau
- General knowledge of computer programming language such as MS SQL, SAS a plus
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Detail oriented
- Essential Functions:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting tight deadlines
- Understanding of direct marketing a plus
- Understanding of campaign management systems such as RedPoint a plus