This position is responsible for creating, updating and reporting revenue forecasts of customer’s response to CWD media scheme.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reporting of demand forecasts for management, marketing and merchandising teams.
- Where practical, incorporate statistical modeling into forecasting process.
- Create customized forecasts from sales data for Call Center (orders & calls) and Distribution Center (shipments).
- Define requirements, create reporting and manage the delivery of a wide range of analytical reporting in a dynamic start-up environment including: test results, refining how demand forecast feeds the financial planning & analysis process, etc.
- Periodically review methodology of reporting to find new ways of improving predictive accuracy.
- Manages various ad hoc marketing projects as requested/assigned.
- Function as an analytical resource to the organization including presentations, reports.
- Creative, innovative thinker who possesses intellectual curiosity, along with the analytical ability and willingness to ask questions and challenge the status quo.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Statistics or a related field, 1-3 yrs experience in catalog/direct/database marketing and execution.
- Strong analytical and systems skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel, experience using advanced Excel functions such as vLookups and Pivot Tables is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with large datasets working with Access, SQL or SAS would be a plus.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.