Position is responsible for timely, accurate, and cost-effective operation of all mail processing, and customer service for Dr. Leonard’s, Carol Wright Gifts and AmeriMark catalog mail orders, customer inquiries and complaints. Reports to: Senior Director Call Center Operations (AMK Holdings).
- Accountable for day-to-day operations of mail, returns and customer inquiries. Maintains daily communications with the Cleveland office. Works with iQor to ensure iQor agents are meeting our customer service, order entry and sales expectations when interacting with our customers.
- Drives system and process improvements. Develops performance standards for individual departments.
- Ensures customer satisfaction, service levels and performance goals are met. Analyzes center performance reports and makes adjustments as needed to hit goals. Maximizes efficiencies.Meets call center financial objectives by estimating expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Creates annual budget.
- Works with management and IT department to develop customer interaction and design user interfaces; plan implementation changes.
- Positively promotes and communicates the company’s vision, values and culture. Participates in and advises senior management regarding strategies and relationships.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Data and Reports
- Accurately make projections based on call center data and statistics
- Report the results of sales efforts and evaluate the effectiveness
- Maintain PCI compliance per Dr Leonard’s policy
- Analyze reports on mail and performance metrics
Direct Reports: Customer Service Supervisors – 2-3
Indirect Reports: Call Center Associates – 80-100