A New England based major catalog and ecommerce brand is seeking a Vice President of Marketing, responsible for the vision, leadership and strategic direction for all aspects of the marketing efforts. Develop objectives and initiatives to ensure all marketing functions are aligned with the mission, vision and strategic growth plans of the business. They also provide leadership to the Creative team to ensure cohesive branding across all media and promotions is present.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy that drives revenue growth across all media channels and strengthens our Brand in the marketplace.
- Provide leadership in SEO/SEM/e-mail marketing strategies Build, coach and lead a high performing marketing team to deliver on our marketing strategy and provide opportunity for people to be successful and promoted.
- Identify current/emerging market needs and opportunities and recommend strategies to appropriate executive team members to implement.
- Develop and execute marketing budget plans and forecasts for the Brand. Provide leadership for Branded loyalty programs and identify opportunities for others.
- Ensure the branding strategy, concepts, presentations and final creative product is aligned with customer demographics and strategic initiatives.
- Manage corporate marketing reporting to ensure clear and detailed plans are communicated. Key member of the Executive Team in setting the overall strategic direction of the Brand.
- BS, MBA Preferred, Minimum of 10+ years of progressively responsible multi-channel retail marketing experience with emphasis on, circulation planning, web planning and leadership, budgets and forecasts, P&L responsibility, List Manager/Broker relationship management, loyalty programs and credit programs.
- Demonstrated track record of sales growth in a multi channel retail organization, broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, expertise in e-commerce marketing and web analytics, ability to build strong and productive cross-functional relationships, strong analytical skills and advanced PC skills, including expertise with Excel and database management,
- Demonstrated leadership ability with successful track record of staff development, strong communicator who can share across an organization in a clear and concise delivery, collaborator; has the ability to influence others to get buy-in while maintaining an openness to others ideas, managerial courage to make tough decisions that affect the Brand and people,
- Passionate about succeeding and bringing others along, intellectually curious and smart, innovative; thrives on change and is inspired by new challenges and opportunities, team builder; ability to attract key talent, define roles and develop and promote from within.