ART DIRECTOR-GRAPHIC DESIGNER DIGITAL
A New England based major catalog and ecommerce brand is seeking an Art Director/ Graphic Designer Digital who will create and execute Coldwater Creek’s digital creative. Responsible for developing creative from conceptualizations to execution for all direct digital communication to our customers.
- Website creative for homepage, category pages, landing pages, emails, online banner advertising, social media pages and graphics, trigger communications and creative support for all other digital customer messaging. Includes some photography direction for online creative needs.
- Helps to maintain efficient and effective digital creative processes and schedules and ensure that all projects meet those production deadlines/schedules.
- The Art Director/Graphic Designer – Digital will support the Coldwater Creek brand through cohesive concept and design work and will direct freelance photographers and illustrators as needed.
- Works collaboratively with Creative Department peers and leaders, Merchandising and Marketing teams to create the most effective online presence possible.
Looking for an energetic team player who wants to help build a great digital experience for our customers while contributing to a positive company culture.
The Art Director/Graphic Designer – Digital will understand the digital space and have solid experience of creating and producing digital media assets. Other duties as assigned by Creative Director – Digital and Vice President Creative.
- BA or BS in Marketing or Design Design/Advertising preferred.
- 5-8 years experience, in-house or advertising agency experience a plus.
- Advanced-level knowledge of working in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years direct to consumer marketing. and/or advertising design experience with a heavy focus on digital end use.
- Excellent working knowledge of the digital space and digital media, including development of wireframes, webpage design, email, social media, online advertising and digital customer interaction.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills and demonstrates teamwork by prompting others to contribute knowledge and information to assist the team.
- Portfolio link or samples must be provided for consideration