Resumes and Cover Letters Tips
Resumes do not get jobs, people do…
- The purpose of creating an effective resume is still, to help you secure a good position. By stimulating interest in having an interview.
- Your resume should create such a strong impression that virtually demands an interview.
- Always have a targeted resume to match the position.
- Your resume should be quantitative, listing results and achievements.
- Your resume should be error-free, proper dates, no typos and should not read like a job description.
- Your cover letter should describe what sets you apart from other candidates and what value you can bring to the company.
- Always follow up using a call, than mail, and a follow-up call or just mail, with a follow-up call.